Evaluation Chart Grades 9-12
This is a mini list designed to help you stay on track while preparing for college mentally, physically and academically. If you follow this list thoroughly you will be heading in the right direction; towards college preparation.
High School Guide : Freshman Year
1. Communicate with your Guidance Counselor
2. Earn Good Grades.
- Develop good study habits.
3. Follow your sport on TV.
4. Work on your game and conditioning
5. Maintain a consistent work out schedule and develop your character.
High School Guide : Sophmore Year
1. Communicate with your guidance counselour
- Required classes for eligibility.
2. Communicate with coach
3. Game Tape
- Keep track of all game tapes
4. Challenge your self to achieve a 2.5 G.P.A or higher.
5. Look for colleges that you are interested in
6. Compete in other leagues for your sport during spring and
- AAU,Traveling TeamsCamps,Exposure Invents etc.
7.Continue to workout.
High School Guide : Junior Year
1. Compile a list of schools that you wish to apply to
- Include schools who are interested in you in all sports as well
as academic preferences.
2. Take SAT or ACT by the end of junior year.
3. Register for NCAA clearinghouse.
4. You must meet with Guidance Counselour at least once a month to review your status.
- Are you on track to qualify??
5. Continue to follow your chosen sport on the college level college
6. Keep Video Tapes of all of the sports that you play.
- Great tool for college coaches to evaluate you.
7. Continue to workout individually or with a partner.
High School Guide : Senior Year
1. Take SAT and ACT
2. Fill out all applications and financial aid requirements.
3. Arrange college visits.
4. Meet with guidance counselour.
5. Have Game Tapes readily accessible.
6. Review your target schools and minimize your selection.
7. Always contact coaches for other options.
8. Work out every day and continue to follow your sport on
9. NCAA Clearinghouse need to be fill out.
10. Always comminicate with coaches, teachers ,parents and family members for guidance.