Win Column Class of 2006
The founder of ASSIST STUDENT ATHLETES would like to think everyone who play a role in developing these studnet athletes in going to college because some roles play bigger than others. Here is the list of student athletes that recieve full scholarships, financial aid assistance or grant money.
Class of 2006
1. Marty Harrison Meadowbrook High School College of Charleston Southern Basketball Letter INTENT Full Scholarship
2. Dedrick Epps Huguenot High School Football Miami University Full Scholarship
3. Sean Outen Meadowbrook High School Basketball College of Charleston Southern University Letter Intent Full Scholarship
4. Brandon Macklin Meadowbrook High School Basketball College of Charleston Southern Letter Intent Full Scholarship
5. A. J. Brown Thomas Dale High School Essex Community College Baltimore County Basketball Financial Aid Assistance
6. Rodney Nichols Meadowbrook High School Football Louisburg Community College Louisburg NC Full Scholarship
7. Shelley Smith Meadowbrook High School Womens Basketball Fayetville University Fayetville NC Full Scholarship
8. James Copeland Chesterfield Community High School Fredererick Community College Frederick Maryland Financial Aid Assistance
9. Victor Alford Chesterfield Community High School Basketball Frederick Community College Frederick Maryland Financial Aid ASSISTANCE
10. Kori Cobb Chesterfield Community High School Basketball Frederick Community College Frederick Maryland Financial Aid Assistance.
11. Melodie Oliver Manchester High School Glenville State University Full Scholarship
12. Doualha Hashi Chesterfield Community High School Basketball Catonville Community College Full Scholarship Financial Aid
13. Ebon Fife Highland Springs High School Basketball Walter State Community
College Tennessee Full Scholarship
14. Anthony Sally Chersterfield Community High School Basketball Tallahasee Community High School Full Scholarship
15. Devin Johnson Meadowbrook High School Basketball Fairfield University New Jersey Full Scholarship
16. Marcus Nelson Trinity Epicopal High School Basketball U.S. Military Academy Westpoint Full Scholarship Grant Money
17. Rashaun Mclemore Mt. Zion Christian Academy Basketball Ball State University Ohio Full Scholarship
18. Donavan Ginger L. C. Bird High School L. C. Bird High School Coastal Georgia Community College Full Scolarship
19. Calvin Lee Matoaca High School Basketball Alleghany Community College Md Full Scholarship
20. Ricardo Lipscomb Matoaca High School Harford Community College MD. Full Scholarship Financial Aid Assistance
21. William Hardy St. Christopher High School Basketball Williams College Williamtown Mass. Academic Package Grant Money
22. Devaugn Beavers George Wythe High School Basketball Potomac State Community College Financial Aid Package
23. Ed Pellot Rosa George Wythe High School Clinton Community College SC Fianancial Aid Assistance.
24. Sam Pounds Christchurch School Barton College Wilson NC Full Scholarship
25. Camille Harper Patrick Henry High School Basketball Emory and Henry College BRISTOL VA Financial Aid Assistance Academic Package
26. Trey Mines Blue Ridge Academy Basketball Virginia State University Full Scholarship
27. Chris Randolph Goochland High School Catonville Community College Baltimore County MD Financial Aid Assistance
28.Deonte Edmonds Peterburg High School Bluefield University Financial Aid Work Study Grant
29. Douglas Wall Peterburg High School Basketball Clinton Community College Fall 07 Financial Aid Assistance
30. Marcus Jones Hermitage High School Basketball Shenadoah University Winchester VA Finacial Aid Assistance, Academic Package
31. Ray Bullock James River High School Essex Community College Baltimore County MD Financial Aid Assistance
32. Melvin Jones Cloverhill High School Basketball Essex Community College Baltimore County Md. Financial Aid Assistance
33. Ray Washington James River High School High School Essex Community College Baltimore County Md. Financial Aid Assistance
34. Lamont Burnley Matoaca High School Essex Community High School Finacial Aid Assistance
35. Larry Henshaw Prince George High School Basketball Hampden Sydney University VA Academic Package Grant Money
36. Mark Wilson Hopewell High School St. Paul College Lawrenceville Basketball Financial Aid Assistance Pell Grant.
37. Jamal McCoy Highland Springs High School Class of 2005 Montgomery Community School Rockville Md. Basketball Finacial Aid Assistance
38. Tray Okoth Henrico High School Cleveland State Community College Cleveland Tenn. Full Scholarship Basketball.
39. Tony Reese L.C. Bird High School Basketball Chattanooga State Technical College Full Scholarship
40. Charles Collins Mt. Zion Christian Academy Class of 2005 Basketball Francis Marion University Florence SC Financial Aid Assistance
41. Courtlin Lewis L. C. Bird High School Basketball St. Paul College Lawrenceville Va. Financial Aid Assistance
42. Mike Mc Graw Thomas Dale High School Basketball Chowan College Finacial Aid Assistance
43. Brandon Jarman Henrico High School Basketball Chowan College Financial Assistance
44. Reginald Cherry GED Essex Community College Baltimore MD. Financial Aid Assistance.
The following students had already been accepted based on academic performances . Some had offers to play for sport selses where but chose academics instead.
1. Jerry Carey Clover Hill High School University of William and Mary Academic Package and Grant Money.
2. Amir Cobb George Wyhe High School JMU Academic Package Scholarship Money Financial Aid Assistance
3. Troy Williams Peterburg High School ODU Financial Aid Assistance Grant Money
4. Keith Johnson Manchester High School Norfolk State University Acceptance Finacial Aid Assistance
5. Tim Pierce Hermitage High Scholl VCU Acceptance Academic Package
6. Brian Martin Manchester High School John Tyler Community College Financail Aid Package
7. Ryan James James River High School JMU Acceptance Financial Aid Academic Package
8. Lee Shehon Meadowbrook High School VSU Acceptance Finacial Aid Assistance
9. Nikki Hicks George Wythe High School VSU Acceptance Financial Aid Assistance Package
10. Keynita Winston George Wythe High School JMU Financial Aid Assistance Package